31 January 2012
27 January 2012
20 January 2012
- Make a paper pattern of the jabot.
- Place the paper pattern on the fabric.
- Cut your fabric on fold.
- Fold & iron.
- Stitch to hold the jabot in place.
I remember my 1st colour assignment i drew my primary colours with green instead of blue.mmmmh how music can inspire you hehehehe
- double breasted sasha jacket,love the spiral-shaped buttons.
- plaid,the timeless print,skirt.
- red clutch.
- west 31st loafers,i know they look like grandma or "mama wa mboga" shoes but they are super comfy
- my blue belt.
- love the detail on the blouse,it has an architectural feel to it.